C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

any forum dealers have any info on build constraints?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Atomic Punk
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Default any forum dealers have any info on build constraints?

just wondering if there was any info on build constraints? i thought i read somewhere that the CB was on constraint the first week. i got an order in and just looking for any info...

anywhere i can check myself for that info. didn't know if there was a site or something you can look it up?...

Last edited by Atomic Punk; 06-15-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:33 PM
RicK T
Team Owner

Received 556 Likes on 452 Posts

This is the most recent one I've seen:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...continues.html
Old 06-16-2011, 05:46 AM
Atomic Punk
Race Director

Originally Posted by RicK T
This is the most recent one I've seen:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...continues.html

thanks. i was looking for that. i did a search and everything. funny i saw about a week before they said there were to be 157 CB's built the first week then this say's none??? i guess they just change it when ever?
Old 06-16-2011, 09:43 AM
talon90
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 154 Likes on 74 Posts
Tech Contributor
Cruise-In 11 Veteran
NCM Ambassador
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'10

Originally Posted by Atomic Punk
thanks. i was looking for that. i did a search and everything. funny i saw about a week before they said there were to be 157 CB's built the first week then this say's none??? i guess they just change it when ever?
Actually, no. The order cycle for 2012 opened on 5/19. These that rick posted are for the week of 6/9. Basically they sold the cars that they had allocated for that first build cycle and won't relase any others until the ramp up. There were orders accepted for 157 CB's in the first order cycle and none after that as the color is ramped up and the build cycle validated. I think that I had mentioned to you a week ago (maybe it was two weeks) that would be 3 to 4 weeks before that color came off slow ramp and constraint.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Atomic Punk
Race Director

Originally Posted by talon90
Actually, no. The order cycle for 2012 opened on 5/19. These that rick posted are for the week of 6/9. Basically they sold the cars that they had allocated for that first build cycle and won't relase any others until the ramp up. There were orders accepted for 157 CB's in the first order cycle and none after that as the color is ramped up and the build cycle validated. I think that I had mentioned to you a week ago (maybe it was two weeks) that would be 3 to 4 weeks before that color came off slow ramp and constraint.

you did and thanks... i just wasn't sure about the 157 and if the 3 to 4 weeks was from when we spoke or from the beginning of the build on the 20th. that would suck if it's another month before i would see any more built.

Get notified of new replies

To any forum dealers have any info on build constraints?

Quick Reply: any forum dealers have any info on build constraints?