C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Alan Jackson's corvette

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2018, 08:09 PM
hfxfireman
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OneBadLT123
Unless you can get undeniable proof, its meaningless and just hearsay until otherwise.
thanks.. I did recently get proof got the original registration papers
Old 08-09-2018, 08:13 PM
hfxfireman
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by koreanbeefcake
I did a job at work for Alan Jackson. To my knowledge, he has property in Brentwood (among other areas). The Chevrolet dealership isnt far from there. Still, unless you have pics of him inside of it or something, its just a "cool story bro"
thats cool, i just obtained the registration papers for the car. Brentwood is listed on it
Old 08-10-2018, 07:55 AM
EuroRod
Race Director

Received 168 Likes on 66 Posts

Answers:
Alan was/is a car guy. He had a 15,000 sf garage on his estate in Franklin, Tn that housed many classic collectibles. There was also a grass strip where he flew his plane.
Alan was a boat guy, too. At his lake home on Center Hill lake, which is land locked and not reachable by water, he had a 75 Ft yacht anchored in the cove. His river home on the Cumberland River housed a beautiful custom mahogany speedster boat. It was kept on a hydrahoist and was rumored to have two Lambo V12's as power. I believe he donated this boat to a museum. He also had the "Lady J", a beautiful restored Chris Craft Constellation, which was kept at a private marina on the river. This boat was sold to the owner of an exclusive restaurateur in Nashville. This estate also had a grass strip. I heard the home was purchased by Kenny Chesney in 2015.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:54 PM
72GACRZR
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by hfxfireman
thats cool, i just obtained the registration papers for the car. Brentwood is listed on it
ALan is a cool guy, try to get in touch thru his manager, send him a letter with a picture of it and see if he will send you a picture of him and it to go with the other paper work.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:56 AM
bobs77vet
Race Director

Location: Arlington Va Current ride 04 vert, previous vettes: 69 vert, 77 resto mod
Received 255 Likes on 225 Posts

Does it increase the value ? Probably not by much but it definitely adds a cool story to the car. So document it and enjoy it.

Quick Reply: Alan Jackson's corvette