Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Fast cars...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2020, 12:18 AM
WydGlydJim
Team Owner

Received 296 Likes on 141 Posts

Love my 707 HP grocery getter...…..fantastic road car and DD...…a sports car and a DD that both do over 200 MPH........good garage fillers

Old 02-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Millenium Z06

Received 312 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by Beach Bum
Not exacly, when Demonlogy was stock, I had him covered..... he was running mid 6's in the 1/8th, I was low 6's..... in the one race with me in the seat, I pulled him, but I also went red with a .013..... so I guess he won, but we both could have left together and I had him covered. His mph was similar to mine, but the Demon couldn't 60 ft with my car....

He did beat my car in another race, but that was with a friend in the seat who was new to the car and didn't know how to do a proper tire heat-up and thus the car sat and spun.

Demonology has since done modifications and is a 5 second car.

Stock Demons can easily beat a head/cam Z06 manual trans in the 1/8th or 1/4 mile....but an auto, they typically cannot if equipped with the right converter.

Here is a video of me racing him with the go-pro pointed backwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9IYwFgJI6I
Yeah but you've pretty much validated my point.
A H/C/I C6Z aint beating a Demon despite what some think. Throw an auto into the mix (C6Z) and then things become a little more equal and favor the C6Z but most C6Z/ZR1's aren't even close to setup as well as your car. They wont beat a Demon (or Redeye) from a dig or a 60-140 roll

Quick Reply: Fast cars...