Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Summers just about over and I'm ready to buy....... Are you ready to sell your Z06???

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 09:45 AM
KevinsZ06
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Summers just about over and I'm ready to buy....... Are you ready to sell your Z06???

Well, after a long time coming and having owned 7 Camaro's I will finally be ready to buy a Z06 in the next few weeks. I have been window shopping for over a year now and have seen some great deals come and go, some even in my own back yard. You know those cars that make you say !!DAMN!! if only this was posted xx months from now I would be all over it! I have seen my share of those. Last year there was a PERFECT black '08 3LZ sold by member local to me named Shooter that had 9xxxx miles, Pfadt coil overs and sways for $54k. Man I wanted that car something fierce!

I knew I would have some time and I like shopping for cars so I have had my eye on the Z market for awhile. After I return home from overseas I will be ready to go.

Here's what I am looking for. I really want either an '08 or '09 3LZ car and I am pretty specific about colors.

'08- The only color I really care for is Black. I told myself that after my '00 SS Camaro that I would never own another black car but the Z is sick in black and I don't want AO, VY or JSB. Red may be an option but it's a distant 2nd. My preference with a black car is Sienna interior or Dark Grey of which might not have been made in '08 with black, then Linen. Wheel preference would be the CG Spiders. Based on what I have seen I would be willing to pay Low $50k depending on mileage.

'09 - My favorite color by far and preference for this year is Cyber Grey Metallic. I would then look for black as a 2nd choice. Again for interiors I like Sienna or Dark Grey the most. Wheel preference would be the CG Spiders. Based on what I have seen I would be willing to pay up to around $55k depending on mileage.

I MAY consider an '07 in Le Mans Blue Metallic ONLY since that color is incredible. Why did they stop making that color again??? I suppose I could use some of the money i saved to upgrade the interior but what a hassle.

Reliable Chevrolet here on this board just sold an '09 3LZ brand new for $60k and I have worked a deal on a similar car for $21k off so my options are open.

I don't want or care for NAV or chrome wheels nor would I want to pay a premium for that stuff. I'll throw in a nice Pioneer NAV unit and keep the wheels painted. If the car has that stuff then that's fine but it's not something I need. If the car has a clear bra already installed that would be a good thing.

I'd really like to buy a car from a passionate Vette owner on this board or at least someone who really took care of their car like I do.

Summers just about over. If you love your car but are ready to move on get in touch with me and let's see what we can do. I promise I will take care of your baby just the same as you did.

I am in Southern California and would prefer a car located in the west to avoid shipping. I could use an excuse for a road trip though!

Thanks for looking.

Kevin

Last edited by KevinsZ06; 07-23-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:52 PM
350z4lyfe
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kevin,

I have a 05 widebody that you could be interested in.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-widebody.html

Good luck!
Old 07-24-2010, 04:20 AM
KevinsZ06
Racer

FYI,

I am located in Santa Clarita, Ca. just north of L.A.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Train66
Instructor

The threads posted by Reliable in this forum - a 2009 VR Z 2LZ, chromes, sold for $56K with 200 miles on the odo and full factory warranty, $22K off the MSRP! Also a member reports that Coughlin Chevy in Ohio has several leftover 2009 Z's for similar prices. Another member posted about 2 weeks ago that he purchased a leftover 2009 VY Z 2LZ for $27K off the MSRP, for $55K, with about 250 miles on the odo, and again, full factory new car warranty.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:08 PM
GTB/ZR-1
Safety Car

Received 77 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Train66
The threads posted by Reliable in this forum - a 2009 VR Z 2LZ, chromes, sold for $56K with 200 miles on the odo and full factory warranty, $22K off the MSRP! Also a member reports that Coughlin Chevy in Ohio has several leftover 2009 Z's for similar prices. Another member posted about 2 weeks ago that he purchased a leftover 2009 VY Z 2LZ for $27K off the MSRP, for $55K, with about 250 miles on the odo, and again, full factory new car warranty.
Slightly off-topic, but...

WOW! $27k off sticker

I'm hoping there will be some leftover '10 ZR1s @ maybe $30kish off sticker & 0% SIGN ME UP!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Summers just about over and I'm ready to buy....... Are you ready to sell your Z06???

Quick Reply: Summers just about over and I'm ready to buy....... Are you ready to sell your Z06???