C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Legenday Lingenfelter Puts Down The Highest Twin Turbo Number /tt Z06 On The Planet!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 12:04 AM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Graham Behan
Norm,
I will presume to answer on behalf of all at LPE.

Thank you for your kind words it is a privilege working on your "Projects". I am looking forward to running the Z06 in anger.

Graham
GRAHAM..... THANK YOU SIR...... FOR BUILDING THE BADDEST OF ALL TWIN TURBO ZO6 CORVETTE ON THE PLANET TO DATE.YOU HAVE ALWAYS DELIVERED MORE RWHP THEN I EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE ON EVERY PROJECT WE HAVE DONE.ITS ALWAYS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH U ........SO THE PRIVILEGE IS ALL MINE!

Last edited by NORM KOERNER; 03-15-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:08 AM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

THANX EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.WE WILL BE REPORTING BACK TO THE FORUM ON PERFORMANCE NUMBERS IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE!
Old 03-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Mr.Big
Safety Car

Sounds coool... can't wait to see that beast...
Old 03-15-2007, 01:05 AM
pennys58
SC CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08

Congrats on the car Norm. I can't wait to see the outcome! Congrats

John
Old 03-15-2007, 03:23 AM
midnite902
Burning Brakes

Great Looking car. I can't wait to see the number and see the car run. You going for a top speed record?
Old 03-15-2007, 09:36 AM
onfire
Burning Brakes

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts

Graham's a brilliant engineer......my bet is he's figured out a way to smoothly apply the boost/hp to the rear wheels for a one mile run on street tires. Shacki's 1038rwhp would have bested 211mph if the power could be better controlled.

I've run +700 rwhp on street radials...crazy control.

+1000 rwhp on street radials is insane

Good luck Graham.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Carmel Z06
Advanced

congrats to Norm and LPE! now go kick some Viper butt and show them who their daddy is!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Smoove

Originally Posted by BIG GUN
I can assure you this is not Spam...

It's alive and it is a BEAST!

NORM is a car guy and this is his Z06 = the baddest car ever produced by LPE. He's just sharing some excitement and congratulating the Decatur boy's for one hell of a build. The ground was shaking in Indiana this week, I can tell you that - It's Norm's choice if he wants to talk numbers.

You have not heard the last from this one!

Tight work!!!

I think this car looks pretty crazy if you ask me. Any more pic's of this thing? It looks like it has a custom front bumper, or a larger NACA duct opening or something.

I like it. I also like the idea it going after the STANDING mile. Much more fun then the 1/4.

Awesome.

Props to lingenfelter, and a customer that'll let them build something like this.

Old 03-15-2007, 05:09 PM
DJJ Self
5th Gear

GRAHAM is a master mind with tuning a car.
He is a awesome driver to.

Norm, Sounds like you have a Monster.
LPE builds some of the best daily drivers with CRAZY HP.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Carmel Z06
Advanced

Thanks Mr. Mojo For Your Help With My Ups Problems. Next Time Ups Loses My Stuff, You Will Be The First Guy That I Call Before I Start Bashing Ups! You Are Certainly An Asset To Ups And Your Corvette Brothers!

BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC - AND CONGRATS AGAIN TO ALL WHO MADE THIS CAR A SUCCESS!
Old 03-15-2007, 08:05 PM
ayousef
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats a nice reply =P

Nice ride man! Congratulations ^_^
Old 03-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Pakisho
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Not to be a dik, and Im sure the car is great, but can someone enlighten me what this guy has done to receive such preferntial treatment on this board? Last I checked we were all equal on here and most of us communicated like adults and respected moderators and each others wishes. How did this thread go from being locked and the guy potentially being kicked off, to a standing ovation and a moderators posts (and my own) deleted?
Old 03-15-2007, 09:15 PM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

Originally Posted by Pakisho
Not to be a dik, and Im sure the car is great, but can someone enlighten me what this guy has done to receive such preferntial treatment on this board? Last I checked we were all equal on here and most of us communicated like adults and respected moderators and each others wishes. How did this thread go from being locked and the guy potentially being kicked off, to a standing ovation and a moderators posts (and my own) deleted?
YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A **** ........IVE PAID MY DUES IN LIFE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.......HAVE YOU PAID YOURS?I BET YOU ARE ABOUT 30 YEARS OLD OR LESS...........PLEASE TELL US HOW U HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE CORVETTE NATION........AND WE CAN COMPARE RESUMES..............I AM CURIOUS ABOUT THE NAME PAKISHO IS THAT INDIA FROM SRI LANKA OR MIDDLE EAST..THANX FOR YOUR INTEREST ABOUT BANNING SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO IN THE CORVETTE WORLD..........YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK..P.S TELL US ABOUT YOUR CORVETTE AND THE PRICE OF 91 OCTANE IN CALI.............BEST REGARDS!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Pakisho
Melting Slicks

What would your inability to turn the caps lock off have to do with anything that you posted?

Anyone else want to clue me in on whats going on, please jump in. Or a PM if needed. Im genuinely confused here.

Edit: I just received this via email from Norman Koerner: HI U ARE ONE BIG LOSER!

Last edited by Pakisho; 03-15-2007 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:23 PM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

What would your inability to turn the caps lock off have to do with anything that you posted?

Anyone else want to clue me in on whats going on, please jump in. Or a PM if needed. Im genuinely confused here.
WOW !!!!!!!!I SEE YOU HAVE THE INABILITY TO ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTIONS...
Old 03-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Pakisho
Melting Slicks

How about you turn off the caps lock, I'll answer your questions and we can get back to talking about the car?

Your choice.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:28 PM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

Edit: I just received this via email from Norman Koerner: HI U ARE ONE BIG LOSER!

NOW U ARE CONFUSED WHEN U ARE CONFRONTED MONO E MONO................PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHOW US YOUR OUT STANDING CORVETTE RESUME THAT WILL GIVE YOU CREDITBILITY OTHERWISE U REALLY ARE A LOSER WANNA BE..........BEST REGARDS! NORM

Get notified of new replies

To Legenday Lingenfelter Puts Down The Highest Twin Turbo Number /tt Z06 On The Planet!

Old 03-15-2007, 09:31 PM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

How about you turn off the caps lock, I'll answer your questions and we can get back to talking about the car?

Your choice.
HOW ABOUT YOU TURNING ON YOUR CAPS LOCK YOUR CHOICE PAKI.......THANX!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Pakisho
Melting Slicks

I dont own a corvette. I just drive my daddies car. It has intake exhaust and an aftermarket shiftknob. It will smoke your proprietary pile.

Christ is this guy out to defame the LPE guys? Someone put him on a leash already.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:34 PM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

I dont own a corvette. I just drive my daddies car. It has intake exhaust and an aftermarket shiftknob. It will smoke your proprietary pile.

Christ is this guy out to defame the LPE guys? Someone put him on a leash already.
BEST OF LUCK WHEN YOU GET YOUR CALI DRIVERS LICENSE WE ARE DONE!

Quick Reply: Legenday Lingenfelter Puts Down The Highest Twin Turbo Number /tt Z06 On The Planet!