C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Couple of my build pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 05:12 PM
NICK YOSKIN
Le Mans Master

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by 4SELLL
I was looking forward to putting some miles on the car this weekend. Car is all the way back together. Was working on some hot start and drivability when fuel issues came up. Parked on a steep angle to exit the lot with 1/4 tank the car died and wouldnt restart will we pushed it up on flat ground. Put 5 more gallons and drove it some more then the fuel pressure went away,, it barely pumps and wouldnt restart. Im thinking something in the crossover came loose or something. First time the pressure was low becuase of a O ring now need to figure this out.
thinking that its just "dumping" fuel over the the passenger tank. if crossover tube isnt hooked up then its doing just that. ask me how i know.

dan car looks sweeeet!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:19 PM
4SELLL
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put fuel in it and it started.. the pass tank seems hollow compared to driver side after 5 gallons. Hopefully we just ran it out of gas. Aeromotive tech line said it has a leak in xover tube or out of fuel and sometime the float/level gets hung on the line going to the other side. House of Boost never answered or returned email. Hopefully it was just out of fuel. The funny thing is now the fuel is slow to go in the tank from a jug like the fuel tank vent isnt working.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:32 AM
4SELLL
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok the car took 5 more gallons easier this time like there wasnt a vent problem. But after 10 gallons it acts full but when we tap on the pass tank it seems empty. So something in the vent system is not allowing gas to enter the pass tank. When the catch can system was installed those evap lines were touched as well as the line that connects to pass tank when the tank was reinstalled. I wonder if a line is pinched or linked or something.

Quick Reply: Couple of my build pics