C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

B&B Fusion Exhaust Sound?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 06:02 AM
User Omega
Melting Slicks

Received 230 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by jaybee924
I'm not even going to waste my time. An yes I know anything can mechanical can fail. Whatever dude!!! That's like you buy a Z06 knowing about the head issues and possibly overheating. Buy it and don't address the issue and then blows up and your like I didn't know but you did know about it. Now some people may not know about it honestly. That's why we have forums and the internet now. So you can find out information and it's up to you, what you want to go with. As I said before not bashing BB FUSION Exhaust or anything you just go with something more proven to work with some people. Yes I'm happy with my exhaust but yes I have still even thought about going with the BB Fusions but more than likely won't because if the valves messed up that would be nobody fault but mine considering it have been reports of issues out there plus drone which is subjective to each person. That being said I don't and haven't heard about an Akra Exhaust Valve failures which yes I'm sure it's far less of them than the BB Fusion Exhaust out there. But as I said before not bashing BB FUSION Exhaust and everyone has their opinion.
Chill pill...

No one said you were bashing the company. I would consider this more along the lines of "Well, muh cousin Bill said his aunt's uncle Don knows four people who bought Grand Ams and they all blew head gaskets so I'm not buying none... Search for regular NPP issues. They exist as well. Far more posts than anything about BB flaps... If you base your opinions off of minority then you definitely should never consider that cam. Good lord just search "soft cam" or "cam hardness issues" or just stay basic and put in "Just had cam installed and...".
Call me crazy but I've just never seen this method used to assess a part's quality.

Last edited by User Omega; 09-10-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Quick Reply: B&B Fusion Exhaust Sound?