C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best engine builder

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Stage7
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Crowhater
does anyone know how to contact this company? I have tried calling their number and emailing them with no results at all.
Not sure how far you are from Houston, but if it's driving distance, I would make the trip. He is usually at the shop. Otherwise, email is your best bet by far. I have his cell #, but even with that, I email him first and only speak to him on the phone occasionally.

He is usually pretty responsive via email. Just be clear in your email of what you are looking for or clear with your questions if you are not sure, and he will answer you.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:49 PM
smurfkiller
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by phkned
What years did you go I am also a grad from 98-99. Thats why I thought of the school. Figured Jud could always use another assembly for the guys.
07-08, but unlike most the students i was 27 and had been working in the business for years before i attended. had to use my G.I. bill on something why not learn more about enigines.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:20 PM
phkned
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smurfkiller
07-08, but unlike most the students i was 27 and had been working in the business for years before i attended. had to use my G.I. bill on something why not learn more about enigines.
Cool I also was 27 when i went there,lol.was working at a racing torque converter shop near philly at the time.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:05 PM
FloydSummerOf68
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

You're in the LSx mecca of the US. You can go around the block and probably find a pretty competent LSx shop.

LMR, LME, Gforce, Auto Adrenaline, Pavlock, Bumbera's, Hennessey, Driver's Source...the list is endless.

My recommendation though is calling up Wally at Auto Adrenaline Performance. Awesome prices, awesome guys to work with and good results.

They'll be getting my car back for a cam install in the next couple weeks.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Crowhater
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FloydSummerOf68
You're in the LSx mecca of the US. You can go around the block and probably find a pretty competent LSx shop.

LMR, LME, Gforce, Auto Adrenaline, Pavlock, Bumbera's, Hennessey, Driver's Source...the list is endless.

My recommendation though is calling up Wally at Auto Adrenaline Performance. Awesome prices, awesome guys to work with and good results.

They'll be getting my car back for a cam install in the next couple weeks.

Oh yeah I am going back together like Steve Austin " six million dollar man". The trans or diff will probably break a week later though

Quick Reply: Best engine builder