C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anybody used these front/rear LED bulbs without resistors and errors?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 05:18 PM
JCtx
Melting Slicks

Received 103 Likes on 71 Posts

Default Has anybody used these front/rear LED bulbs without resistors and errors?

Found some, which are CANbus compatible, but are not guaranteed to eliminate hyperflashing. I don't want to add resistors or have hyperflashing, so hopefully somebody has tried these, as they're expensive to experiment with.

Since I don't think I can put a link to superbrightleds without getting in trouble, it's their '3157 CAN Bus LED Bulb - Dual Intensity 26 SMD LED Tower', which costs $19.95 each. They're supposedly the same bulbs, but front have to be amber, and rear 'white'.

I don't like the available LED taillights, but want LED bulbs; therefore this option. In the front, tried the 'mirror' bulbs but crapped out in 100 miles, and would like to get rid of the egg-yolk look on the DRLs (I have them off most of the time). Thanks gang.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:11 PM
JCtx
Melting Slicks

Received 103 Likes on 71 Posts

Bump. Would really like these bulbs (or similar) to work, with no extra resistors. Thx.

Quick Reply: Has anybody used these front/rear LED bulbs without resistors and errors?