C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

N2MB box install help

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 07:50 PM
Vettezilla05
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default N2MB box install help

I wired my n2mb wot box today. But it doesnt seem to be working.
Instruction say to turn ignition on and the blue led light at the box should blink rapidly with throttle pressed down. But the led is staying on constant.

My car is a 2005 6 speed

I wired the green wot box wire to the grey clutch sensor wire

Dark blue wot box wire to dark blue app sensor wire

Black to ground

Yellow wot box wire to purple coil pack wire

WOT BOX Orange and red wire to coil pack harness pink wire

Maybe the dark blue wire is wrong? Im unsure and would like some advice from someone who has installed it before.

Thanks.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:43 PM
493lszosix
Pro

Received 130 Likes on 104 Posts

I have one on my c5 so might be a few differences it definitely wasn't plug and play it takes a little work to get it set up right, on mine you have 1 wire going to the clutch pedal sensor this is for the 2 step, 1 wire went to my cruise control sensor at top of clutch pedal this is for the no lift shift, 1 wire to gas pedal it was a specific wire it needed to hook too, 1 wire ran down to pcm under pass side floorboard/wheel well this one was the hardest for me, on the ignition coils some have ran wires to the coils but I spliced mine in at fuse block located next to battery, I think I cut 2 wires then 1 n2mb wire to 2 wire ends and another n2mb wire to the other two, it's a little complicated but not too bad once you figure it all out but c6's may be different

Once you have all the wiring correct you need to make sure box is programed for your car, mine wasn't but it was suppose to be and also I had to go in and make changes to tps voltage and other settings, it should come with a cable to hook to computer to bring up this screen so you can adjust settings

hopefully you will get it working I really like the no lift shift feature!
The following users liked this post:
MURDEREDOUT (07-06-2019)
Old 05-03-2023, 08:23 AM
Thomas904
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To N2MB box install help

Quick Reply: N2MB box install help