C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheel offsets

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 01:49 PM
etazbaz
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 16 Posts

Default wheel offsets

Reaching out to my fellow Vette enthusiasts. I am running 1/2" spacers on my C6Z with OEM wheels and Michelin PS4S tires and the rear wheel is perfect but the front wheel looks like it could use a little more poke. I plan on lowering the car on COs so that the top of the tire is flush with the bottom of the fenders. Will the tire to fender clearance change when the car is lowered because of a-arm sweep? It is currently lowered all the way on factory bolts and one rib cut off in the front. I am also planning on getting wheels which is why I am asking. The wheel mfg is recommending 19x10 +30 up front and 20x12 +50 in the rear. It seems to me like the rears should be +46 to have the same amount of poke as the 1/2" spacers. what are others running in terms of wheel width and offset for a perfect fit on their Zs? Should I install the COs first and measure then order wheels or is there a consensus on the perfect wheel size for the amount of lowering I described?

Quick Reply: wheel offsets