Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PDR Video's & Software (for Mac)

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2017, 02:59 PM
BuLion
Instructor

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts
Default PDR Video's & Software (for Mac)

My experience with the PDR is love the video's and I wish the files would play both video and sound on my Mac's. I've downloaded the free VLC so can finally hear the sound to go with the motion, but wish Quicktime or ? would be easier. Kinda disappointing to have the videos on my iPhone but cannot hear the sound.

Just curious what others may have done in their workflow to make it easier and portable?
Old 12-25-2017, 08:24 PM
boxster99t
Burning Brakes

Received 248 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by BuLion
My experience with the PDR is love the video's and I wish the files would play both video and sound on my Mac's. I've downloaded the free VLC so can finally hear the sound to go with the motion, but wish Quicktime or ? would be easier. Kinda disappointing to have the videos on my iPhone but cannot hear the sound.

Just curious what others may have done in their workflow to make it easier and portable?
I'll have to see how I did it originally, but here's a youtube photo and video montage of my RC8 museum delivery--I swear all I did was insert the video card into a USB reader and copy it over into my mac and edit everthing in iMovie. I likely forgot some step--haven't used the PDR since. However I did it, it picked up both the audio and video from the PDR.

Museum Delivery:

Edit: must have used VLC converting the file to H264. See here:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1589688827

Last edited by boxster99t; 12-25-2017 at 08:34 PM.
The following users liked this post:
BuLion (12-25-2017)
Old 12-25-2017, 11:07 PM
BuLion
Instructor

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts

Thanks boxster! The link you pasted led me to Squared 5, works GREAT, better than VLC. Wasn't having a fun time searching this morning and getting reach for Ron Fellows so would like PDR with sound! Thank you!

Originally Posted by boxster99t
I'll have to see how I did it originally, but here's a youtube photo and video montage of my RC8 museum delivery--I swear all I did was insert the video card into a USB reader and copy it over into my mac and edit everthing in iMovie. I likely forgot some step--haven't used the PDR since. However I did it, it picked up both the audio and video from the PDR.

Edit: must have used VLC converting the file to H264. See here:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1589688827

Get notified of new replies

To PDR Video's & Software (for Mac)

Quick Reply: PDR Video's & Software (for Mac)