Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Klasse and Pinnacle Souveran

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 01:49 PM
kmk56
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Klasse and Pinnacle Souveran

After applying Klasse AIO and 2 coats of Klasse glaze, would I see any difference if I put on Pinnacle Souveran on a 98 Silver Sebring Metallic vette?

Also, what do I have to do in the future if I do this,say 3 months, 6 months, or a year. Can I just apply the pinnacle often or do I have to go back and do all the Klasse applications?

I have the Sonic sprytz and glanz...can I use that over the Pinnacle or is that just for when you use the Klasse?

Great Forum!!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 02:28 PM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I am not a big fan of applying a nuba over a sealant. If the paint is properly prepped I do not think you see a very big improvement if any.

You will need to remove the nuba when you want to reapply your sealant.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:06 PM
DsC5
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As noted, if the surface is properly prepped, it's hard to improve upon a good sealant, of which Klasse is one. A good carnauba like Souveran still adds a bit IMO and the Klasse/Pinnacle combo is the one I've used on my truck for years with great results.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:54 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

While the Klasse Twins are nearly a bulletproof combo, I truly feel they are a bit sterile in look and take on the older plasticly look of paint sealants. As such a wax topper is indeed the best way to add wetness and depth. As you suggested, you will need to apply the Pinnacle Souveran every 3-6 weeks and the Klasse Twins should protect 4-10 months depending on environment.

If you have the Sonus Acrylic Spritz you can use this directly over the Klasse Twins to add more gloss and maybe find no need for wax layer. While you can use these products over Pinnacle Waxes I dont believe you will see much better looks. Souveran does offer a Spray Wax now as a booster as wanted.

Get notified of new replies

To Klasse and Pinnacle Souveran

Quick Reply: Klasse and Pinnacle Souveran