Feedback on RPI Design Products Appreciated - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Feedback on RPI Design Products Appreciated

Old 12-06-2018, 08:06 PM
Paulzy

Default Feedback on RPI Design Products Appreciated

It's important to support this website's advertisers, but it's also important to be able to receive unbiased and personal opinions and testimony about these products.

I am interested in RPI Designs, C7 door kicker protector and sill protector covers. Those who have experience and opinions please advise.

Thank You
Old 12-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Buggy650
CF Member

I bought a spoiler from them that appears deformed and they would not do anything about it. Good luck with your purchase.
The Following User Says Thank You to Buggy650 For This Useful Post:
Paulzy (12-06-2018)
Old 12-07-2018, 12:57 AM
taz2016
CF Senior Member

I bought painted body colored OEM splash guards from them. They had not been sanded completely smooth before painting and it was quite noticeable through the paint. They did not want to replace them and insisted I send pictures before they would do anything. After sending the pictures they claimed they couldn't see anything wrong (it was obvious in the pictures and made the paint appear to not match). After asking nicely several times it took threatening to expose their poor customer service on this forum to get them to offer to repair mine if I paid to send them back to them. Eventually I got them back and they were fine.
All is well that ends well?

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: