Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

IRR THIS SAT double header

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 08:53 AM
96collector
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts

Default IRR THIS SAT double header

https://www.immraceway.com/schedule
Old 01-11-2020, 05:24 AM
Fuzzy Dice
Race Director

Received 309 Likes on 139 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Good Luck down there...I will not be racing at Orlando today...the knot on my head is still a bit too big to get my helmet on comfortably...oh well...see you Feb. 8 and 9th at palm beach...
Old 01-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Ron Higgins
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dice
Good Luck down there...I will not be racing at Orlando today...the knot on my head is still a bit too big to get my helmet on comfortably...oh well...see you Feb. 8 and 9th at palm beach...
So how you feeling otherwise. How’s the weight loss going? I’m down over. 60 lbs.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:37 AM
Fuzzy Dice
Race Director

Received 309 Likes on 139 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Originally Posted by Ron Higgins
So how you feeling otherwise. How’s the weight loss going? I’m down over. 60 lbs.
Good going, Ron....I am down 88 as of yesterday...the loss has slowed but is still plugging along...lol...the funny thing is, folks always ask me if I feel better...I am honest and tell them no...I actually felt a bit better when I was a fat dood...I do tell them I can move better and am thrilled with that aspect...I have also cut down the meds I take by 70% which was one of the goals...

I have found out for sure one thing I suspected...folks said I would get a lot of relief from the weight loss for my hips and back...as I suspected, there has been no relief whatsoever...arthritis and bone spurs in my back don't care about weight loss...lol...I am working out 3 times a week at LA Fitness so we will see how things are in a year...

Last edited by Fuzzy Dice; 01-13-2020 at 06:45 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To IRR THIS SAT double header

Quick Reply: IRR THIS SAT double header