Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Just back from COTA/BIG thanks to LG Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 10:27 PM
Captain Z
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just back from COTA/BIG thanks to LG Motorsports

Hi all. Just got back from COTA after 1 day of driving in the green class.

Wanted to give some bigtime props to LG Motorsports for my experience with them.

I have a 2007 zo6 heavily modified and sent it up to Anthony and the guys at LG in Dallas for G2 shocks, end links, drop spindles, and alignment. Also asked him to change the oil, check for valve lash (solid roller), and some other small stuff. Dropped it off last Monday and they worked on it through the week, only taking Thursday off for Thanksgiving. I picked it up at store close on Friday and trailered down to Austin for Saturday's driving school.

Cannot say enough about my overall experience with this shop. Workmanship is excellent, delivered the car on time, and customer service is over the top. Anthony rolled out the red carpet for me and made me feel like a valued customer. He and the rest of the crew know their stuff and obviously have the racing experience to back it up.

I even got to meet Lou briefly and he was kind and took the time to visit with me at store close on a Friday evening. I am very impressed and highly recommend LG to anyone with a vette that is interested in going faster with products that have been extensively tested and proven to work.

By the way the car is an absolute animal with 700 rwhp and would easily reach mid 170's on back straight at COTA with the right driver. However despite all the power the car is well-planted, predictable, and not twitchy like a stock zo6 would be. Everything works better. The car transitions faster, brakes more responsively, and the has more grip.

Highly recommended! Thank you!
Old 11-29-2015, 11:04 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is the Help section for members to receive help with the website, forum and account issues.

I think you got the wrong section.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:36 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1591005773

Get notified of new replies

To Just back from COTA/BIG thanks to LG Motorsports

Quick Reply: Just back from COTA/BIG thanks to LG Motorsports