Problems with the website

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 03:44 PM
hearingvoices
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Problems with the website

H.V. checking in,

I would like to take this time to report an issue i find on this website. I go all the way to the user control panel and try and modify my signature and i come back on to the forum and guess what no signature. i am filing this grievance in hopes that the issue will be resolved promptly just like the moderator who was so nice got back to me in such a timely manner. I also want to point out the fact that there are some "banners" (or what the youngsters call "ads") well I may be in my late 60s but I know a little something about technology and sometimes this stuff the mass media wants you to believe is "malwayre" is actually usually a virus inflicted through the outer layers of a websites server. I dont know why there are banners above the control panel area but I would think that a forum of such calibur would lack these ads which sometimes are known to infect and even psychically destroy a users computer. so i am also going to request a full website security overhall and check-up. i am going to continue looking for issues with the board in hopes to perfect this forum as the number one corvette family on the internet.

V

H.V.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:56 PM
GTFD2
Burning Brakes

Received 249 Likes on 143 Posts

Old 04-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Glenmcp
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 574 Likes on 328 Posts

Selection of avatar is a very good choice.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:38 PM
hearingvoices
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenmcp
Selection of avatar is a very good choice.
H.V. checking in,

Thank you so much. I loved the movies the matrix so much i said it when it came out that it was already here and it always has been and will. Isn't it great to be able to choose an avatar on a forum that you feel represents you as a core preson. i love this forum and am happy to be part of the family. this makes purchasing my Z51 so much easier. It is hard enough to keep it from the girlfriend (the only thing I need from her is some tail and a name.) but thanks to the modern technological breakthrough of scotch tape i can easily "go outside" and get the co-signer to sign the financing paperwork.

V

H.V.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:59 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We ask new members to take the time to read the Stickies and Announcements as they contain important and frequently asked information.

There is no "problem" with the signatures. Please review the following FAQ that discusses your concern with the signature:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...elp-guide.html

The "banners" help pay for the website. While CorvetteForum is free for you to use, it is not free to operate.

Originally Posted by hearingvoices
H.V. checking in,

I would like to take this time to report an issue i find on this website. I go all the way to the user control panel and try and modify my signature and i come back on to the forum and guess what no signature. i am filing this grievance in hopes that the issue will be resolved promptly just like the moderator who was so nice got back to me in such a timely manner. I also want to point out the fact that there are some "banners" (or what the youngsters call "ads") well I may be in my late 60s but I know a little something about technology and sometimes this stuff the mass media wants you to believe is "malwayre" is actually usually a virus inflicted through the outer layers of a websites server. I dont know why there are banners above the control panel area but I would think that a forum of such calibur would lack these ads which sometimes are known to infect and even psychically destroy a users computer. so i am also going to request a full website security overhall and check-up. i am going to continue looking for issues with the board in hopes to perfect this forum as the number one corvette family on the internet.

V

H.V.

Get notified of new replies

To Problems with the website

Quick Reply: Problems with the website