In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

Saddest Day of My life!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 01:25 AM
BlackFya
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default ........

I will continue to pray for those of you that are going thru your own hard times. I will pray for healing for each of you sick family members as well as those of you still grieving.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:23 PM
GP94vette
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have my deepest condolences , she sounds like a wonderful lady and the world will be a lesser place with out her , and know how you feel as i lost my Mother on my birthday .
Old 12-24-2011, 08:30 AM
gilhuly
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts

just read of your loss........she'll always be in your heart.........
Old 01-29-2012, 11:16 PM
vettekid81
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Default so very sorry

I am finding myself reading this thread and its tearing me up. I am truly sorry for your loss of your mother.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:36 PM
dbs1vette
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I too offer my condolences. My Father passes 11 months ago and 4 weeks after that my oldest son passed away.

I second that of what others here have said. I believe they are now happy and well and that we will see and be with them again.

I thank God for such a merciful and wonderful plan.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:43 AM
BlackFya
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks guys and gals. I appreciate your support, I am still struggling with the hurt. The 23rd of Jan would have been my old mans 71st bday, he passed in 2007, just after his 66th. The thought of both of them was no longer being here was a bit over whelming. My brither sent a pic of my Mother that I didnt have, it really broke me down. Life is tough and it seems a bit unfair, but I know they are in a better place. I'm still trying to do right by them and make them proud. Thanks again and God Bless you all!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 05:02 PM
65convt
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorryto here of your loss.
I lost my Mother 3 yrs. ago, and my Dad going on 2 yrs. She was also a car enthusiest. She Loved my Corvettes, except for my first. When I was 18 my Dad bought me a 65 Fuelie convt. I drove it home from NJ. and when I backed into the driveway she came running out and opened the passenger door and went to hop in. She laid her leg on the sidepipe and melted her skin. It didn't have the covers on it at the time. I heard and we laughed about that for years.
Remember all the good times you had and she will always be with you in your heart.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:12 PM
zrred
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When your parents were good to you. . . you "never" forget them. . . but, our separation is temporary, and your living and enjoying life honors your parents. . . My prayers are with you.

Quick Reply: Saddest Day of My life!!!