Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bay Area Ski bus

any of you guys try this?
Old 12-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Ltrain925
Burning Brakes

Received 56 Likes on 53 Posts

eeh for the money its worth it but thats it, the ride up is horrible, and your on their clock not yours. Where do you ski/ride at? I have the heavenly/northstar/kirkwood pass but usually only go to kirkwood and heavenly, I have an AWD car once a good storm hits i'll be headed up you can catch a ride. if we ever get some damn snow...

I've got a few trips planned to vail/breckonridge/ and copper canyon in Colorado next month with a friend, and then hopefully Utah for the first time as well. After these past few Shittty years iv went elsewhere for the snow lol.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Kreeess
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Ltrain925
eeh for the money its worth it but thats it, the ride up is horrible, and your on their clock not yours. Where do you ski/ride at? I have the heavenly/northstar/kirkwood pass but usually only go to kirkwood and heavenly, I have an AWD car once a good storm hits i'll be headed up you can catch a ride. if we ever get some damn snow...

I've got a few trips planned to vail/breckonridge/ and copper canyon in Colorado next month with a friend, and then hopefully Utah for the first time as well. After these past few Shittty years iv went elsewhere for the snow lol.
..yeah, being on their time was kind of the deal breaker for me... usually I like to chill after have a few and enjoy the fire before heading out...

I usually ride at Nstar/Sierra/Kirwood/Squaw used to have a 4runner for snow till the tranny gave up on me and had to let go, I mostly do day trips if we ever figure out a ride situation lol I used to get the tahoe pass but then the past few years snow HAS been real ****** so I didnt see the point for one.. but definitely hit me up when you head up and have extra room that would be awesome!
Old 12-06-2013, 09:43 PM
BACNBLK
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Love a quick ride up to. heavenly or Boreal in the in the 4WD Tahoe when snow permits, this weekend maybe the one !
Old 12-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Kreeess
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BACNBLK
Love a quick ride up to. heavenly or Boreal in the in the 4WD Tahoe when snow permits, this weekend maybe the one !
Gna be at squaw tomorrow actually

Get notified of new replies

To Bay Area Ski bus

Quick Reply: Bay Area Ski bus