Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Nasvhille and 40min around it, any self-service car wash with air blowers?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 02:39 PM
knightindustries2000
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021
Default Nasvhille and 40min around it, any self-service car wash with air blowers?

Is there any self-service car wash with air blowers in proximity of Nashville?
Old 04-04-2022, 08:04 AM
Kangarew
Instructor

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

I’m from Knoxville & I don’t even know of any here. I only hand wash my vehicles at home. They use harsh chemicals, are too rough with all cars, and cause swirl marks. Btw, the owner’s manual says NOT to use automatic car washes because of damage potential to the undercarriage.

Sorry I couldn’t be of help,

Last edited by Kangarew; 04-11-2022 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:09 PM
knightindustries2000
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021

Originally Posted by Kangarew
I’m from Knoxville & I don’t even know of any here. I only hand wash my vehicles at home. They use harsh chemicals, are too rough with with all cars, and cause swirl marks. Btw, the owner’s manual says NOT to use automatic car washes because of damage potential to the undercarriage.

Sorry I couldn’t be of help,
You mean this?

I am trying to use my own shampoo with pressure pump spray. Just need their water in self-service bay and preferably a dryer.
There is an unmarked self-service car wash in pretty good condition in Pegram, TN next to Dollar General (316 US-70, Pegram, TN 37143). Best one I found so far, but it doesn't have the air blower.

Get notified of new replies

To Nasvhille and 40min around it, any self-service car wash with air blowers?

Quick Reply: Nasvhille and 40min around it, any self-service car wash with air blowers?