Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Alignment Shop In the Charlotte/Gastonia Area with the tool to adjust the rear...

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2022, 03:54 PM
CryptoScorpion
Heel & Toe

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Alignment Shop In the Charlotte/Gastonia Area with the tool to adjust the rear...

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for an alignment shop in or near the Gastonia/Charlotte area with the tool to adjust the rear caster of the C7. Anyone have one that they would recommend? Thanks for any help!

Bobbie<>

Old 05-06-2022, 05:21 PM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,106 Likes on 720 Posts

It has been the experience of most that you won't find one. My Audi dealer aligns many makes (if a person owns an Audi) and simply requires that I bring the tool with me. I would imagine that is the same where you are located. If there is a full service performance shop in your area you should give that a try. The tool is a little less than $300 and you'll need a sensitive/accurate digital angle gauge. Do you have the procedure? I can PM it to you if you need.
The following users liked this post:
CryptoScorpion (05-07-2022)
Old 05-07-2022, 01:52 PM
CryptoScorpion
Heel & Toe

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthernSon
It has been the experience of most that you won't find one. My Audi dealer aligns many makes (if a person owns an Audi) and simply requires that I bring the tool with me. I would imagine that is the same where you are located. If there is a full service performance shop in your area you should give that a try. The tool is a little less than $300 and you'll need a sensitive/accurate digital angle gauge. Do you have the procedure? I can PM it to you if you need.
Hey Bro! Thanks for the info. I truly appreciate it. Yesterday, I found a place in Denver that has the tool! They'll do the alignment next week.

Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Old 05-13-2022, 09:40 PM
bonecrrusher
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by CryptoScorpion
Hey Bro! Thanks for the info. I truly appreciate it. Yesterday, I found a place in Denver that has the tool! They'll do the alignment next week.

Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Denver Automotive Specialty?

Get notified of new replies

To Alignment Shop In the Charlotte/Gastonia Area with the tool to adjust the rear...

Quick Reply: Alignment Shop In the Charlotte/Gastonia Area with the tool to adjust the rear...