Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Dealer service in Raleigh

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2022, 11:04 AM
ladder13
Melting Slicks

Received 798 Likes on 386 Posts

Default Dealer service in Raleigh

I had been using Sir Walter for my C6. Capital-is right down the road, 2 1/2 miles away, but never used them because to me they are a low volume vette dealer and I’d rather go somewhere that services more vettes.

I considered Hendrick but they are a haul for me.

I guess I’ll keep using Sir Walter for my C8 as they always treated me ok. That is, unless there are new reasons not to use them.

Need to get my first oil change and an inspection done prior to prepping for Carlisle.

All input welcome.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:07 AM
vetteish
Le Mans Master

Received 488 Likes on 390 Posts

I’m from Durham-Last I heard sir Walter was still good.
I’m currently in the hunt for 1 in CLT
Old 06-13-2022, 05:46 PM
NextOne
Melting Slicks

Received 1,046 Likes on 645 Posts

Originally Posted by ladder13
I had been using Sir Walter for my C6. Capital-is right down the road, 2 1/2 miles away, but never used them because to me they are a low volume vette dealer and I’d rather go somewhere that services more vettes.

I considered Hendrick but they are a haul for me.

I guess I’ll keep using Sir Walter for my C8 as they always treated me ok. That is, unless there are new reasons not to use them.

Need to get my first oil change and an inspection done prior to prepping for Carlisle.

All input welcome.
@ladder13 Recently sold my C6 which I purchased new from Sir Walter back in 2004. It was the very first C6 they sold. (My avatar happens to be a photo taken on delivery day out front of the dealership.) Sir Walter serviced the car until the warranty expired. From then on it was taken to a smaller GM dealer to the north that was closer to a newer home. And they've treated me and all my GM vehicles well since, including the C8.

While I only had positive experiences at Sir Walter, large dealers can be less personable. As a consistent top-100 Corvette seller, they should have several well-trained Corvette technicians. Don't recall seeing or hearing negative comments about them----sales or service.

Not seeing much posted about Carlisle 2022. I made my first and only trip their in 2019 to see the C8 exhibit. Every Corvette enthuasiast should go at least once.
The following users liked this post:
ladder13 (06-16-2022)

Get notified of new replies

To Dealer service in Raleigh

Quick Reply: Dealer service in Raleigh