Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Good Alignment Shop in VA?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2022, 01:38 PM
NeimanZ06
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Good Alignment Shop in VA?

Anyone know a good alignment shop in VA? im looking for one that can set the rear caster properly. My local dealerships dont have the GM tool for rear caster and acted like i was crazy for asking.

Hoping someone can recommend a shop in the Virginia area that has aligned their c7z properly, I bought an aftermarket C7 caster tool and digital angle gauge but still am having trouble finding a competent alignment shop willing to do the alignment . thanks for any help in advance

Old 07-14-2022, 04:28 PM
WuTang
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Where in VA are you? I'm in MD and just asked the same thing haha. No responses yet.
Old 07-14-2022, 04:34 PM
NeimanZ06
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by WuTang
Where in VA are you? I'm in MD and just asked the same thing haha. No responses yet.
Im in Richmond, i know DSC themselves are located just outside of baltimore so not too far from us but they charge a good 600-700$ for an alignment last i checked
Old 07-15-2022, 06:05 AM
pdw02
6th Gear
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in VA and took mine to TPC Racing (DSC). I had them install their controller and do the alignment at the same time. I had them do their recommended alignment and it makes a huge difference in the handling of the car: it no longer feels nervous or like it wants to swap ends. I couldn’t be happier with the work that they did. Tom Chan was super helpful and addressed all of my questions ahead of the work. The only downside is the area where their shop is. There aren’t too many places to sit and wait for your car. I would highly recommend them. They have all the right equipment and are a real race shop. They truly know what they are doing.
Old 07-15-2022, 06:14 AM
ronsc1985
Melting Slicks

Received 179 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by NeimanZ06
Anyone know a good alignment shop in VA? im looking for one that can set the rear caster properly. My local dealerships dont have the GM tool for rear caster and acted like i was crazy for asking.

Hoping someone can recommend a shop in the Virginia area that has aligned their c7z properly, I bought an aftermarket C7 caster tool and digital angle gauge but still am having trouble finding a competent alignment shop willing to do the alignment . thanks for any help in advance
Not in VA but Criswell in Gaithersburg MD does this at a reasonable price. At least a couple of years ago they did...

Get notified of new replies

To Good Alignment Shop in VA?

Quick Reply: Good Alignment Shop in VA?