Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Sebring 2023 Corvette Coral

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2023, 11:02 AM
dbletap_ed
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Sebring 2023 Corvette Coral

I have already purchased two 2 day tickets and the Coral pass for this year and like last year assume they will email apx a month before to print them out. My question is I might have an opportunity to go for 4 days in an RV does anyone know if I can sell these tickets? Will not know for a few weeks.
Old 01-03-2023, 08:30 PM
GinCin
Instructor

Received 159 Likes on 62 Posts

I have four day tickets but I can't find a place to stay that is not outrageously priced, so I may only go down for Friday and Saturday. We could trade tickets and you pay me the difference.

Thanks,
Mario
Jacksonville, FL.
mario@chiefg.com
Old 01-03-2023, 08:43 PM
dbletap_ed
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by GinCin
I have four day tickets but I can't find a place to stay that is not outrageously priced, so I may only go down for Friday and Saturday. We could trade tickets and you pay me the difference.

Thanks,
Mario
Jacksonville, FL.
mario@chiefg.com
Edit: I am assuming you have Corvette 4 day Coral tickets

Hi, That will not solve my issue which is to also get rid of the Coral tickets. I live in Stuart and if I stay with the Coral will drive over both days like I did last year. If I can make a suggestion take a look for hotels at the I95 and SR70 interchange. From there it is just over an hour to Sebring.

Last year was my first year in the Coral as previous I did share an RV with friends for 3 or 4 days each year. Last year all of them dropped out so I did the Coral. I can say that it was great and if I can't get rid of the Coral tickets I will go and enjoy it again and my friends who are now want to go again will have to solve how they stay. Perhaps will see you there.

Old 01-03-2023, 10:05 PM
DRC39
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What all is included in the Coral? I live in Bradenton and as a new owner, I’d like to attend.

Thanks
Old 01-03-2023, 10:13 PM
GinCin
Instructor

Received 159 Likes on 62 Posts

Hi, The Corvette Corral is a special parking area outside turn 17. Only Corvettes are allowed in. Just as turn 17 ends and the front straight begins, there are grand stands that are only for the Corvette Corral and the Porsche Corral guests. (The Porsche Corral is right next to Corvette.) What I like the most is of course the Corvette Owners, everyone is very nice and everyone is comparing cars, telling stories of their modifications, their track experiences, etc. There is a large covered area with tables and chairs that also have televisions for watching the race. There is free soft drinks and I believe there are box lunches included on one or two days, can't remember how many but I know they were free. Most years I've been, the Mobil 1 marketing and Corvette Marketing people will hand out posters and hats and sometimes t-shirts. You can drive your Corvette all over and park in general parking when you want to go to the other side of the track or the vendor area. The corvettes do get to do a parade lap at slow speeds around the track as well. I think that may be on Thursday.

Here is a post with a few pictures of the 2020 Corvette Corral:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...errerid=189965

Last edited by GinCin; 01-03-2023 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Added Link to Pictures
Old 01-04-2023, 02:40 PM
DRC39
Heel & Toe

Great info. Thanks for taking the time.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:44 PM
DRC39
Heel & Toe

And thanks for the pics.
Old 01-28-2023, 06:54 PM
KnightmareCS
Burning Brakes

Received 68 Likes on 59 Posts

Does anyone have a copy of an old Sebring corral schedule? I'm debating on getting corral tickets.

Question for y'all, if you have 2 days tickets general entry or corral tickets, Friday and Saturday, do you pretty much have attendance for WEC 1000miles on Friday covered?

I believe they'll let a rental car park in there, just in the back. At least that's the case at Watkins Glen. It also does not say Corvette only on there.

If anyone has a 2 day (Friday+Sat), 2 person corral tickets they want to sell, lmk!
Old 01-29-2023, 11:43 PM
Michael A Riley
Burning Brakes

Received 811 Likes on 221 Posts
2023 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2022 C1 of the Year Winner - Unmodified

Originally Posted by KnightmareCS
Does anyone have a copy of an old Sebring corral schedule? I'm debating on getting corral tickets.

Question for y'all, if you have 2 days tickets general entry or corral tickets, Friday and Saturday, do you pretty much have attendance for WEC 1000miles on Friday covered?

I believe they'll let a rental car park in there, just in the back. At least that's the case at Watkins Glen. It also does not say Corvette only on there.

If anyone has a 2 day (Friday+Sat), 2 person corral tickets they want to sell, lmk!
If you have a two day ticket, you can watch whatever races occur during those two days.

As far as the rental car: I remember one year that someone’s Vette was unable to be driven to the race, so the couple drove one of their other vehicles. I believe they were asked to move it to an area outside the corral since it was not a corvette.

I have been taking my son there since his seventh birthday. He will be 18 this March, and moving off to college this summer. This might be our last trip to Sebring for a few years, depending on his college schedule. We are looking forward to coming to the corral in our ‘23 Z06 this year, and driving it there all the way from Oklahoma.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:19 PM
KnightmareCS
Burning Brakes

Received 68 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael A Riley
If you have a two day ticket, you can watch whatever races occur during those two days.

As far as the rental car: I remember one year that someone’s Vette was unable to be driven to the race, so the couple drove one of their other vehicles. I believe they were asked to move it to an area outside the corral since it was not a corvette.

I have been taking my son there since his seventh birthday. He will be 18 this March, and moving off to college this summer. This might be our last trip to Sebring for a few years, depending on his college schedule. We are looking forward to coming to the corral in our ‘23 Z06 this year, and driving it there all the way from Oklahoma.
Thanks for that!
Sounds like an excellent plan driving down in the Z with your son! ​​​​​​​
The following users liked this post:
Michael A Riley (02-04-2023)
Old 02-13-2023, 09:18 AM
TheGodOfGlory
Instructor

Received 76 Likes on 30 Posts

I am looking to purchase 2 corvette corral tickets if you want to sell them outright.

send me a message and we can go from there if interested.
Old 02-13-2023, 04:36 PM
Dzv69
Burning Brakes

Received 343 Likes on 229 Posts

I purchased my ticket a few weeks ago. I think it's a 2 Day ticket (Saturday/Sunday ???) (first time going, looking forward to taking my Vette on the track for the parade laps )

What are the complete dates of the event ? I found two websites that each have a different single date

https://allevents.in/sebring/corvett...00023773782017 ---> this site has Saturday Feb 25

https://carcruisefinder.com/florida-...ing-florida-2/ ---> this site has Sunday Feb 26

This is the ticket i purchased :
Only a limited number of Corvettes will get this exclusive offer due to this year's racing schedule and limited space.

Each $50.00 Corvette Corral registration includes:
- (2) weekend tickets to the Vintage and Trans-Am Races
- Corvette Car Show
- VIP Weekend Corvette Parking
- Corvette Parade Laps on the Sebring International Raceway
- Full access to the racecar paddock

Last edited by Dzv69; 02-13-2023 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:38 PM
TheGodOfGlory
Instructor

Received 76 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Dzv69
I purchased my ticket a few weeks ago. I think it's a 2 Day ticket (Saturday/Sunday ???) (first time going, looking forward to taking my Vette on the track for the parade laps )

What are the complete dates of the event ? I found two websites that each have a different single date

https://allevents.in/sebring/corvett...00023773782017 ---> this site has Saturday Feb 25

https://carcruisefinder.com/florida-...ing-florida-2/ ---> this site has Sunday Feb 26

This is the ticket i purchased :
Only a limited number of Corvettes will get this exclusive offer due to this year's racing schedule and limited space.

Each $50.00 Corvette Corral registration includes:
- (2) weekend tickets to the Vintage and Trans-Am Races
- Corvette Car Show
- VIP Weekend Corvette Parking
- Corvette Parade Laps on the Sebring International Raceway
- Full access to the racecar paddock
this is something separate. The links you provided are for corvettes invade Sebring, not 12 hours of Sebring racing.

didn’t know they were doing corvette invade Sebring this month though…
Old 02-14-2023, 11:09 AM
Dzv69
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by TheGodOfGlory
this is something separate. The links you provided are for corvettes invade Sebring, not 12 hours of Sebring racing.

didn’t know they were doing corvette invade Sebring this month though…
I just found out beginning of this month about Corvettes Invade Sebring, hence i immediately created this thread on Feb 2

SpeedTour - Corvettes Invade Sebring - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Last edited by Dzv69; 02-14-2023 at 11:52 AM.
Old 02-14-2023, 07:39 PM
NOCRISIS
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

anyone have the link to the coral ticket purchase site<TIA
Old 02-16-2023, 05:45 PM
Sebring Guy
Advanced

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified

If I recall the corvette corral at the 12 hour race is now sold out.
Old 02-17-2023, 07:21 PM
Dzv69
Burning Brakes

I purchased one of the 2-day 2-person Corvettes Invade Sebring tickets Feb 25-26, i'm going alone, I would sell one of my tickets for $25 if anyone would be interested.

Last edited by Dzv69; 02-18-2023 at 09:56 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Sebring 2023 Corvette Coral

Quick Reply: Sebring 2023 Corvette Coral