Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Factory Navigation

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Darrin Baxter
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory Navigation

I have a 2005 that I want to add a factory Navigation to. It has the bose system with onstar. do I have to find one out of a 2005 or will any year navigation work.

Thanks Darrin
Old 07-04-2017, 12:54 PM
TorchRedFred
Le Mans Master

Received 1,636 Likes on 1,121 Posts

You can use a navigation from any year C6. I know many people upgrade to the newer ones because of Bluetooth and USB. There are a few threads on this in the C6 general section and you would probably have better luck with info posting there, in the C6 general section. Most posts here are about aftermarket. Someone just posted about this today in C6 general, so if you check today's threads you will see a couple threads about this subject. I'm not a fan of the OEM navigation units so I can't offer you much assistance except to say I was happy to pull it out and replace it with an aftermarket Pioneer with navigation, apple carplay, USB, android auto, top of the line graphics, and user friendly menus, etc. etc. I'm sure you get my point.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Darrin Baxter
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TorchRedFred
You can use a navigation from any year C6. I know many people upgrade to the newer ones because of Bluetooth and USB. There are a few threads on this in the C6 general section and you would probably have better luck with info posting there, in the C6 general section. Most posts here are about aftermarket. Someone just posted about this today in C6 general, so if you check today's threads you will see a couple threads about this subject. I'm not a fan of the OEM navigation units so I can't offer you much assistance except to say I was happy to pull it out and replace it with an aftermarket Pioneer with navigation, apple carplay, USB, android auto, top of the line graphics, and user friendly menus, etc. etc. I'm sure you get my point.
Thanks for your help. I will check there

Get notified of new replies

To Factory Navigation

Quick Reply: Factory Navigation