Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 05:28 PM
sfrank2886
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 55 Posts

Default New C3 Owner

Originally Posted by Dose11
Pictures will be coming soon
Your gonna love it every day it runs. Just as an aside, My 37 year old Vette just blew the doors off of a new Mustang on Friday and yes she is a looker as well. The new 330 horse with headers and x pipe did help a bit!!
Old 06-12-2011, 05:32 PM
69VetteFla
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dose11
I have always wanted one of these cars...and as some of you all know I picked her up on sunday...well I have always thought that these were some of the best looking cars made...and I don't see too many(actually saw someone with a 2 toned Blue and Gray one today at a traffic light on Cobb Parkway let me know if you are here!) so I never thought ppl cared about them....BOY WAS I WRONG...On the way back from Tennessee I was stopped at the rest stop...a Guy just stood there in front of my for 5 minutes and kept saying she was beautiful...and I only had her for 45 minutes! Yesterday was my first day out driving...and me and the wife cruised around town with the tops off. I have received thumbs ups, waves, ppl saying G*d D*mn while driving by, 2 Guys in the parking lot coming from dinner asked me how much I wanted for it...went to a little lounge the Bouncer was like...You Got you something there young man...thats nice...

And its not the ppl that make me feel like wow! It is the car in general sitting in it is the coolest thing I have ever experienced...the Curves of these Cars are to die for...I feel like I am in a whole different world when driving and when I open my garage door or walk outside I just say wow! I just came back from buyavette to set up a inspection and walked their showroom it was like heaven...and I own a little piece I took some pics I will post of the dealership. But I am glad to be apart of the C3 family...one of my best decisions yet!
Know exactly what you mean. Just got my first C3 (69 vert) a little over a week ago and sometimes go in the garage just to look at her. Sweetest cars around - enjoy!!!!
Old 11-27-2011, 10:40 AM
Dose11
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Can't wait to get back to this feeling
Old 11-27-2011, 11:16 AM
billcarson
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts

dose11,i can't imagine what you are going through.i won't do the a-frame bushings cause i don't want to lay up the car for a few weeks.i figure i will want to do other work and clean up everything when i'm in there so i don't do it.soon though soon.feel better.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Dose11
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by billcarson
dose11,i can't imagine what you are going through.i won't do the a-frame bushings cause i don't want to lay up the car for a few weeks.i figure i will want to do other work and clean up everything when i'm in there so i don't do it.soon though soon.feel better.
It sucks...but there could be worse things

Quick Reply: So this is what it's like driving a C3