Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Late 03-04 Procharger Guys With Returnless Fuel....

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 05:10 PM
vettethret
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Late 03-04 Procharger Guys With Returnless Fuel....

What are your rear wheel horsepower and torque numbers? I am so torn between waiting for the 225 heads to come out and doing a huge cam or going the blower route. This is strictley for the street. I know the blower will give me a little more power BUT all the fast times I see at the track are heads/cam cars. Again this car is for the street BUT I want the fastest car possible! I am not interested in the 02 and older cars because they have the older fuel system and can run more power.

Thanks

Last edited by vettethret; 10-27-2004 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:46 AM
vettethret
Melting Slicks

no one?
Old 10-28-2004, 02:10 AM
CRWDDYZ
Burning Brakes

I see you are still on your mission for massive RWHP...me too...same car too. Look up member Tony M....AFR vendor... he has the AFR 205's, cam, longtubes if I recall correctly and is putting down 483 RWHP. He is putting on the 225's soon....maybe he can give you a guesstimate on expected HP.

Another member, papadaddy or something similar has an 03 and a ATI D1SC and has about 580 RWHP I think...done by EastCoast Supercharging. (ECS).

Maybe shoot ECS or Andy at AA an email and see where they can get you. I am going with AA and Andy's kit in March. I will have the P1SC (boost-a-pump, 8-rib, etc) and LG lontubes as the only power adders. I will have the LS tune done and clutch upgrade as well. I am sticking with a safe tune between 500 and 540 RWHP for phase 1. Later I will add heads, cam, forging, gears and serach for more HP. I understand someone is working on a work around for the return fuel issue. My goal is 600+ RWHP. Maybe post in FI/Nitrous form as well....

Last edited by C54EVER; 10-28-2004 at 02:14 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Late 03-04 Procharger Guys With Returnless Fuel....

Quick Reply: [Z06] Late 03-04 Procharger Guys With Returnless Fuel....