C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Borla Stingers and Touring Sale (great pricing)

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 02:57 PM
mblock66
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla Stingers and Touring Sale (great pricing)

Hi everyone,

I am new to here and I am planning on getting an 08 vette in the spring. I currently ride a highly tuned Suabru Legacy and talk to my tuner all the time.

They are in NH and I am in NJ but I was just talking to them and they are now starting to sell domestic parts (mustang, camaro, vette, trailblazer SS, etc)

They are a really great shop for AWD tuning (EVO, Subaru) and will dyno everything under the sun. Anyway since they know I reallllllly want a vette they told me in passing that they are starting to list c5 and c6 parts.

Borla Stinger and Touring cat backs, x pipe, and rear sections, and I think he said hotchkis sways and eibach springs (if I got that right)

Anyway if you are all looking to some seriously good pricing on the borla stuff email them. There is obviously a MAP price that they can't go lower then on the web but he told me the price that they are selling the Borla Stinger rear section for and my jaw dropped.

I get nothing out of this, just trying to help you all find the lowest prices. I think I am making the 5 hour trip up to them in a few weeks to maybe do a FMIC and bigger turbo on the legacy.

This is their store LINK

Joe is the guy I talk to there. His email is tdctuning@gmail.com

you can PM me if you want to know the price he told me for the borla stinger rear. I don't think they would want me to post it. I can't wait to get my 08' def putting borlas on there lol

Last edited by mblock66; 08-29-2007 at 04:43 PM.

Quick Reply: Borla Stingers and Touring Sale (great pricing)