Sponsored by:

Stingray ride quality

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 08:45 PM
Dewayne4608
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteDrmr
I like this solution but I don't think OP can just go back to stock. Assuming the wide body kit are GS parts then he could go with GS spec wheels&tires, or at least start with those sizes and work from there. Problem is $$$$, though.

Dewayne, you've had a good attitude about all this; I appreciate that. Not defensive, just want to find the problem. You've got good suggestions & observations, hopefully they'll get you on the right track.

Have a good one,
Mike
Thanks Mike, Ive been a long time vette owner and have a big group of vette buddies. I also ran a bike club so I appreciate the knowledge this forum offers and with the C7 Im green so any input Ill listen to. I really want to keep the wheels as that is what makes this vette unique. so Im torn I might just have to deal with the rough ride... But at the end of the day Ill ge happy either way. Looking forward to warm weather so I can drive this beauty..
Old 01-18-2019, 09:58 AM
Rebel Yell
Le Mans Master

Received 2,639 Likes on 1,702 Posts

Dewayne, you got to post some pics of that beauty for us to see. I hope you get the "rough" ride figured out, and if you do let us know.

Jim

Last edited by Rebel Yell; 01-18-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-18-2019, 10:03 AM
Dewayne4608
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
Dewayne, you got to post some pics of that beauty for us to see. I hope you get the "rough" ride figured out, and if you do let us know.

Jim
Thanks Jim, im excited to get out and take some pics of her soon...
The following users liked this post:
Rebel Yell (01-18-2019)

Quick Reply: Stingray ride quality