Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Looking for a Good Dealer for C8 Maintenance in NW Georgia

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 11:07 AM
Fast Dawg
Le Mans Master

Received 2,553 Likes on 1,624 Posts
Default Looking for a Good Dealer for C8 Maintenance in NW Georgia

I took delivery of my 2021 C8 HTC in September 2021 and it's got 3000 miles on it. I am looking for a Chevy dealer northwest of Atlanta to do the maintenance and any repairs it may require that forum members have used and like. I know that Chevrolet of Canton has some certified Corvette mechanics there, but I'm told they lost their best one late last year. I live halfway between Dallas and Cartersville.

I'm also interested in dealers who owners have used and hated so I can avoid misery.

TIA for any information.
Old 08-14-2022, 04:22 PM
napalm39
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm interested in the same thing. Ever figure it out?
Old 08-15-2022, 11:16 AM
Fast Dawg
Le Mans Master

Received 2,553 Likes on 1,624 Posts

Originally Posted by napalm39
I'm interested in the same thing. Ever figure it out?
I see that you are in Canton. Chevrolet of Canton has some good Corvette techs. My son-in-law owns two Matco tool trucks and that is one of his stops. He has seen many C8s there for service. Unfortunately he saw three there right before I placed my order last year that were there for transmission replacements. I think they know what they are doing!

I live between Cartersville and Dallas so I contacted the Classic Glass Corvette Club in Marietta. The C8 owners in that club use Day's Chevrolet in Acworth. They also have an all Corvette show there the first Saturday in May every year. I wasn't able to talk to any C8 owners at that show this year who had used Day's but I bought my C7 from them and always got good service from them so I'll likely use them for my C8.
The following users liked this post:
napalm39 (08-28-2022)

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for a Good Dealer for C8 Maintenance in NW Georgia

Quick Reply: Looking for a Good Dealer for C8 Maintenance in NW Georgia