Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Led lights

Old 09-09-2017, 01:36 PM
tommy9052
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Led lights

I just installed interior led lights in my 2011 C6. Later that night I noticed they stay on very faintly. Anyone know why? When they are flipped they don't come on at all so I know the polarity is correct. Also my top squeaks. I lubed it with silicon grease but it had no effect. Many thanks in advance
Old 09-09-2017, 02:36 PM
TorchRedFred
Le Mans Master

Received 1,636 Likes on 1,121 Posts

You might be better off posting these questions in the C6 general discussion section. I'm not sure about the LED's. With the squeaky top, I have two tops and neither one of them squeaks. I'm not sure why some guys have consistently squeaky top. I want to say to check your handles and latches to see if you can make any adjustments to make them tighter. I notice my handles all seem pretty tight to lock and unlock especially the rear one. The rear lock handle has a small hook that latches to the car that can be adjusted. First you have to loosen a locking screw with an allen wrench and then it looks like you can screw the hook in or out to make it tighter or looser. I'm not sure if that's your problem or not, but it's one more thing you can check.
Old 09-09-2017, 03:31 PM
tommy9052
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Thank you

Thanks I will try both things. Take care Tommy 2011 Torch red / cashmere GS coupe
Old 09-13-2017, 02:56 AM
RichardHumore
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do the same. Thanks for advice!

Get notified of new replies

To Led lights

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Led lights