Manuals, Reference Material, Online Order Guide, Order Tracking, etc. - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Manuals, Reference Material, Online Order Guide, Order Tracking, etc.

Notices
C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Manuals, Reference Material, Online Order Guide, Order Tracking, etc.

Old 11-10-2013, 02:12 PM
  #1  
Zymurgy
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Zymurgy's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2006
Location: DFW Area TX
Posts: 19,779
Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,038 Posts
Default Manuals, Reference Material, Online Order Guide, Order Tracking, etc.

This sticky is to consolidate all of the Manuals (Owners, Infotainment), Online Order Guide and other helpful reference material in a single place. If there is other material that should be included, post a link to it and the Mods will update this post. That way, this single post will have all of the relevant links in it.

Owners Manual - 2014
Owners Manual - 2015
Owners Manual - 2016
Owners Manual - 2017
Owners Manual - 2018
Owners Manual - 2019
Infotainment Manual - 2014
Infotainment Manual - 2015
Infotainment Manual - 2016
Infotainment Manual - 2017
Infotainment Manual - 2018
Infotainment Manual - 2019
Getting to Know Guide - 2017
#PI1056: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray New Model Features - (Sep 17, 2013)
2016 Corvette DIGITAL Brochure!
Infotainment Quick Reference Guide
How to customize your C7 home screen
Using iTunes to create playlists for the Stingray - How To
Updated SD Card Infotainment Facts & Myths --- Too much old/incorrect info found
Create Your Own Custom POIs for Navigation Database
Linking IP Gauges to Driver Mode Selector
Stingray DIC Menu Hierarchy Chart
Stingray MyLink Menu Hierarchy Chart
Tech Info Covering many Reported C7 Issues (TECHLINK)
C7 Online Order/Reference Guide (2014)
C7 Online Order/Reference Guide (2015)
C7 Online Order/Reference Guide (2016)
C7 Online Order/Reference Guide (2017)
Official Corvette PDI Forms (2014, 2015 and 2016)
2014 RPO and C7 Pricing Spreadsheet
2015 MY Stingray and Z06 Pricing and RPO Codes
Chevy Order Tracking Site (Chevy has removed this tracking website)
Event Status Codes and Corresponding Order Tracker Status
Decoding a 2014 C7 VIN
Decoding a 2015 C7 VIN
Decoding a 2016 C7 VIN
Decoding a 2017 C7 VIN
Decoding a 2018 C7 VIN
MyLink API (Application Programming Interface) Documentation
C7 Stingray Track Preparation
Top 9 Things You Didn't Know About Carbon Fiber
Mobil 1 Use ONLY - Official dealer notice to use Mobil 1 in all C7s.

Last edited by Zymurgy; 11-10-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Zymurgy is online now  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zymurgy For This Useful Post:
AK JOEY (02-08-2017), Bellerophon (03-17-2018), FZ1 (08-20-2018), Gonzo (05-18-2016), IM4A2Z (06-28-2018), Is2scooby (04-23-2017), jimmbbo (05-25-2018), jrzybil (01-27-2018), mpdugas (05-23-2017), PLRX (01-20-2018), pzpat (09-23-2018), RajeeK (03-14-2016), Vyper340 (12-31-2016)
Old 11-10-2013, 02:21 PM
  #2  
KenHorse
Obama, the worst POS ever
Support Corvetteforum!
 
KenHorse's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2007
Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Posts: 100,705
Thanked 581 Times in 386 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18
Default

The order tracking link would actually be useful if the damn webpage worked
KenHorse is online now  
Old 11-11-2013, 05:37 PM
  #3  
BPhillyc7
CF Senior Member
 
BPhillyc7's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Thanks for posting Z.
BPhillyc7 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 06:03 PM
  #4  
uwec86
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
uwec86's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2013
Location: Vero Beach FL
Posts: 417
Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Awesome!
uwec86 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 10:14 PM
  #5  
fdxpilot
CF Senior Member
 
fdxpilot's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2001
Location: Ocean Springs MS
Posts: 4,623
Thanked 47 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
The order tracking link would actually be useful if the damn webpage worked
Try it on a smart phone browser (m.chevrolet.com) using all uppercase letters in the order number. It works in Safari on my IPhone 4 and my wife's IPhone 5.
fdxpilot is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 10:40 PM
  #6  
george vee
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
george vee's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2009
Location: Wurtsboro NY
Posts: 5,897
Thanked 297 Times in 202 Posts
2015 C7 of the Year Finalist
Default

Thanks for the thread.

The infotainment quick reference guide is not working.
george vee is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 10:48 PM
  #7  
wewe317
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2013
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by fdxpilot View Post
Try it on a smart phone browser (m.chevrolet.com) using all uppercase letters in the order number. It works in Safari on my IPhone 4 and my wife's IPhone 5.
thks it work on my Samsung phone
wewe317 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
  #8  
Zymurgy
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Zymurgy's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2006
Location: DFW Area TX
Posts: 19,779
Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,038 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by george vee View Post
Thanks for the thread.

The infotainment quick reference guide is not working.
Try it now. Thanks for reporting the issue.
Zymurgy is online now  
Old 11-12-2013, 11:31 AM
  #9  
Seapar
CF Senior Member
 
Seapar's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Posts: 362
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Order tracking seems to work on my iPhone but not on laptop. Enter all caps for order number.
Seapar is offline  
Old 12-21-2013, 01:56 PM
  #10  
Nicky43
CF Senior Member
 
Nicky43's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2013
Posts: 248
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Seapar View Post
Order tracking seems to work on my iPhone but not on laptop. Enter all caps for order number.
Great thread for newbies. I'm wondering if there is a detailed guide on the DIC system. It can provide so much info I'd like to get real good at knowing just how to pull up whatever I'm looking for while driving. I know that will come in time but I was hoping there was a detailed guide on this I could study.

Thanks.
Nicky43 is offline  
Old 12-21-2013, 02:27 PM
  #11  
Cruiter
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Cruiter's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2013
Location: Cumming GA
Posts: 1,762
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
On order: Torch Red Z51
Default

The owners manual is rather basic but can get you started. Please do this the 1st time in your driveway as it can get real distracting with so many choices. Using the right selector on the steering wheel, select the left arrow and you'll see a vertical bar of choices. Scroll up and down to each one and select what you want, the display will change as you select one. Then scroll the display up and down to see the different data selections available. Many of those screens allow you to use the right arrow to make even more choices. Until you know what you're looking for, I'd suggest don't do it until you're parked. There is so much data you can find and change it's mind boggling. Perhaps even too much.

Sorry, but it's not a simple procedure to explain in entirety on the forum with all the selections that are available.
Originally Posted by Nicky43 View Post
Great thread for newbies. I'm wondering if there is a detailed guide on the DIC system. It can provide so much info I'd like to get real good at knowing just how to pull up whatever I'm looking for while driving. I know that will come in time but I was hoping there was a detailed guide on this I could study.

Thanks.

Last edited by Cruiter; 12-21-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Cruiter is offline  
Old 12-21-2013, 02:31 PM
  #12  
Nicky43
CF Senior Member
 
Nicky43's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2013
Posts: 248
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Cruiter View Post
The owners manual is rather basic but can get you started. Please do this the 1st time in your driveway as it can get real distracting with so many choices. Using the right selector on the steering wheel, select the left arrow and you'll see a vertical bar of choices. Scroll up and down to each one and select what you want, the display will change as you select one. Then scroll the display up and down to see the different data selections available. Many of those screens allow you to use the right arrow to make even more choices. Until you know what you're looking for, I'd suggest don't do it until you're parked. There is so much data you can find and change it's mind boggling.

Sorry, but it's not a simple procedure to explain in entirety on the forum with all the selections that are available.
Thanks Cruiter. I have been doing this with it parked in my garage but I was hoping there was a guide that would show you all the available settings and options for parking various gauges and what other settings are available. The guide is not really very detailed as you said.

For Example. I can see Tire Temperature display but have no explanation of what the colors mean in reference to the tire temp because I see no temps. Just a colored tire.
Nicky43 is offline  
Old 12-21-2013, 03:06 PM
  #13  
Cruiter
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Cruiter's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2013
Location: Cumming GA
Posts: 1,762
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
On order: Torch Red Z51
Default

I think that particular one needs some work, probably will come in the next re-flash. Several people have said it doesn't change, and I've noticed the same thing. But it's nothing I've ever depended on before so .... Small potatoes IMHO . I worry more about the tire pressure and that seems to work well.
Originally Posted by Nicky43 View Post
Thanks Cruiter. I have been doing this with it parked in my garage but I was hoping there was a guide that would show you all the available settings and options for parking various gauges and what other settings are available. The guide is not really very detailed as you said.

For Example. I can see Tire Temperature display but have no explanation of what the colors mean in reference to the tire temp because I see no temps. Just a colored tire.
Cruiter is offline  
Old 12-21-2013, 04:09 PM
  #14  
Nicky43
CF Senior Member
 
Nicky43's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2013
Posts: 248
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Cruiter View Post
I think that particular one needs some work, probably will come in the next re-flash. Several people have said it doesn't change, and I've noticed the same thing. But it's nothing I've ever depended on before so .... Small potatoes IMHO . I worry more about the tire pressure and that seems to work well.
I agree about the Tire Temps not that important unless you are racing so long as we understand that cold tires won't stick as well and neither will very hot tires.

I appreciate the responses and I'm not looking for anyone to write out explanations. Was just checking see if there was a guide out that anyone might know about as this is only my 2nd day on the forum and 3rd day with the car.

Thanks!
Nicky43 is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 10:38 PM
  #15  
Zymurgy
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
Zymurgy's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2006
Location: DFW Area TX
Posts: 19,779
Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,038 Posts
Default

Added MyLink API (Application Programming Interface) Documentation.
Zymurgy is online now  
Old 12-26-2013, 04:37 PM
  #16  
C7Jake
CF Senior Member
 
C7Jake's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Location: Fonthole ON
Posts: 4,326
Thanked 500 Times in 319 Posts
Default

35 Videos - Stingray Design/Features
https://my.chevrolet.com/web/portal/...make=chevrolet
C7Jake is offline  
Old 01-26-2014, 12:09 PM
  #17  
zo6 08
CF Senior Member
 
zo6 08's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,397
Thanked 63 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
The order tracking link would actually be useful if the damn webpage worked
zo6 08 is offline  
Old 01-28-2014, 07:31 PM
  #18  
Blackdevil77
CF Senior Member
 
Blackdevil77's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2009
Location: Malverne New York
Posts: 1,392
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

I didn't want to make a thread for this simple question, so I figured I'd just ask it here. When are the 2015 Stingrays supposed to hit the streets? Whenever I search google for the answer, all that comes up is the 2015 Z06. I'm guessing late summer, early fall
Blackdevil77 is offline  
Old 02-02-2014, 07:47 PM
  #19  
KenHorse
Obama, the worst POS ever
Support Corvetteforum!
 
KenHorse's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2007
Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Posts: 100,705
Thanked 581 Times in 386 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18
Default

According to the tracking website, my C7 is "At the dealership" however according to the ETTX tracking number I received from the GM Customer Service website, the rail car it is on is elsewhere.

I plan to check with my dealer tomorrow as they're closed today but which would YOU believe?
KenHorse is online now  
Old 05-04-2014, 02:27 AM
  #20  
Rossi6998
CF Senior Member
 
Rossi6998's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2009
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 1,574
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Rossi6998 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Manuals, Reference Material, Online Order Guide, Order Tracking, etc.


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: