Man and Dog Die in Corvette After Being Trapped Inside
Apparently, when the Corvette’s battery cable came loose, the man was unable to manually unlock the doors.
One Corvette Forum member shared a graphic breakdown showing how his Z06 continued to overheat at the track, even after making a series of adjustments.
Moving stories about people being reunited with their Corvettes are always great, but they just don’t get much better than this.
This video perfectly displays how driving a manual Corvette is quickly becoming a lost art form.
You may think a C5 Corvette Z06 is more suited for an on-road course packed with straightaways rather than a track full of gravel and dirt, but don’t tell that to this guy.