Corvette Delivery Program to Offer Kids Activities
We suspect there’ll be a lot more kids growing up dreaming about Corvettes following this recent news rolling out of the National Corvette Museum.
Presumably to the delight of parents and grandparents as well, the NCM has announced that it will be adding a number of activities for the kids of customers taking part in the Corvette Delivery Program, as highlighted in GM Authority report. The list includes the following:
- Unique reader-board identifying the Corvette as a family delivery.
- Special mat on display with the Corvette, denoting it as a family delivery.
- Certificate for a complimentary scoop of ice cream from the Corvette Cafe for each child and the delivery customer.
- Camera flash card (for Corvettes with the Performance Data Recorder).
- Delivery photo with child/grandchild.
- Museum t-shirt for the child/grandchild participating.
- Delivery plaque for the child/grandchild to commemorate the family delivery experience.
Our guess is that the complimentary scoop of ice cream might top the list, as far as swaying kids over to the world of Corvettes. But all the activities make for a pretty cool experience for all family members involved in the Corvette Delivery Program.
Chime in with your thoughts on the forum. >>
Via [GM Authority]